Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get another hike in. I hiked 5 days in a row. Win.
2. Make something delicious. I did! I made a few really great meals!
3. Read more. I almost finished an entire book this week!
This week’s goals are simple…..
1. Finish my current book I’ve been reading. I’m close. I could almost finish today
2. Get my seed order in. It’s that time again! Yeeeee!
3. Do yoga. I was on a really good yoga streak and had to take a little break due to a foot injury.. Time to get back on a roll.
What are your goals for the week?