Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Watch the documentary Medicine of the Wolf. It was really great. Sad, but wonderful.
2. Get my last set of wedding photos edited. I did! And my schedule just keeps filling up with more gigs! Hoorah!
3. Do yoga. I did! I also had one of the best meditation sessions I’ve had in months. Success.
This week’s goals are simple…..
1. Read. I’ve been reading Women Who Run With the Wolves and it’s amaaaaazing. I want to make some more progress in it.
2. Get my garden plan drawn. Soooooo exciting!
3. Get my green house set up and make progress on all the Dirty Hands Ranch set up for the season. I ought to.
4. Do yoga. I want to.
What are your goals for the week?