Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Read. I did a little, but not much.
2. Get my garden plan drawn. Sooooo, I didn’t start that.
3. Get my green house set up and make progress on all the Dirty Hands Ranch set up for the season. I sure did. Got my grow light too!
4. Do yoga. I did do some, not every day though..
This week’s goals are simple…..
1. Read. I want to read some more of Women Who Run with the Wolves.
2. Get my garden plan drawn. I want to actually do it this week, haha.
3. Have a great photo session Saturday and get it all edited before weekend’s end. I hope.
4. Work on school. I’m in school again, guys.
What are your goals for the week?