Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Read. I don’t think I read at all.
2. Get my garden plan drawn. I didn’t… I have it in my head and the garden is tilled.
3. Have a great photo session Saturday and get it all edited before weekend’s end. I sure did.
4. Work on school. I did!!!! I’ve made some good progress.
This week’s goals are similar to last weeks…..
1. Read. I want to read some more of Women Who Run with the Wolves. Unlike last week.
2. Get my garden plan drawn. I need to do this.
3. Work on school. I’ve been making a good amount of progress already.
4. Enjoy some time outside. It’s finally nice out!!! Yeeee! Yesterday it snowed, today it was warm and the mosquitoes were out already. Minnesota.
What are your goals for the week?