Happy 78th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Read. Pretty sure I didn’t. I’m swamped right now.
2. Get my garden plan drawn. I did it! I also started planting.
3. Work on school. I’ve been pretty much been working on it a little bit every day.
4. Enjoy some time outside. I so did. I spent almost all weekend outside.
This week’s goals are similar to last weeks…..
1. Work on school. I am on such a roll.
2. Get some more planting done. I need to do this.
3. Enjoy a day trip with my dear sister. We’ve never gone out of town together in our adult lives, I’m sad to say. At least, not that I can remember..
What are your goals for the week?