Happy 79th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Work on school. I got some done, but it was a really busy week and I wasn’t able to get through all I planned to.
2. Get some more planting done. The weather didn’t agree..
3. Enjoy a day trip with my dear sister. We had a blast! I love playing tourist somewhere that’s not that far from my home.
This week’s goals are similar to last weeks…..
1. Get some exercise. I guess this really fell by the wayside the last two weeks. Gotta get moving again.
2. Get some more planting done. Supposing the weather allows it.
3. Get a good portion of my homework done for my first class. I’m doing an online program that’s go at your own pace, but I want to push to get a lot done and finish it quickly..
What are your goals for the week?