Happy 80th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get some exercise. I did. I played with my nieces, we biked, scootered, and skateboarded, I took a hike with my dog-friend Sylvia… I moved about a bit.
2. Get some more planting done. We did. There is more to do, but it is too early yet.
3. Get a good portion of my homework done for my first class. I didn’t..
This week’s goals are similar to last weeks…..
1. Get my baby photo session edited. Photo season is rolling again.
2. Get the gardens weeded. We got rain, then sun, which means, we’ve got weeds. Funny thing about weeds.. I was weeding one of the gardens the other day and ended up bringing half the weeds home to make into tinctures haha!
3. Do some homework. I’ve not been progressing as fast as I’d like..
What are your goals for the week?