Happy 81st week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get my baby photo session edited. I diiiiid.
2. Get the gardens weeded. Wellll…. it’s raining!
3. Do some homework. I didn’t really…..
This week’s goals are similar to last weeks…..
1. Finish off the work week strong. Two days of some serious designing to go.
2. Enjoy my niece’s birthday party. We shall have lovely time, I hope!
3. Do some homework. I’ve been slackin’..
What are your goals for the week?