Happy 82st week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish off the work week strong. I sure did!
2. Enjoy my niece’s birthday party. We had a lot of fun. There were some good giggles!
3. Do some homework. I totally didn’t get to do any, which bummed me out..
This week’s goals are similar to last weeks…..
1. Get the rest of the garden in. That’s the plan for Saturday.
2. Get a good hike in. I think the weather will be nice. I need to head to the woods.
3. Do some homework. Actually do some..
What are your goals for the week?