Happy 83rd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get the rest of the garden in. We got most of it in. I waited to do my peppers and tomatoes, and glad I did… We due for rain all week.
2. Get a good hike in. I think I did… I can’t remember if it was this last week or the week before..
3. Do some homework. I got through my first section!!!!
This week’s goals…..
1. Get the rest of the garden in if the rain stops. Not complaining, we do need the rain.
2. Do yoga for ten minutes a day, or more. I think that’s a good starting place.
3. Do some more homework. I wanna keep my momentum going..
What are your goals for the week?