Happy 84th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get the rest of the garden in if the rain stops. Sure did! And got all four gardens weeded.
2. Do yoga for ten minutes a day, or more. I’ve been mostly successful with this one.
3. Do some more homework. I spent most of the long weekend outside, so I pulled the brakes on homework..
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish creating/finding birthday gifts. I have a quite a few friends who happen to all have birthdays within a month of each other.. I’m so close to getting all their birthday gifts gathered.
2. Do yoga for ten minutes a day, or more. It served me well last week, I want to keep it rolling.
3. Get some of my projects sorted. I have kombucha to bottle/another batch to brew, I have tinctures that need straining and bottling. I have a fairy garden for my niece that needs planting..
4. Have a successful engagement shoot. I have a shoot coming up this weekend. Here’s to it going well and weather cooperating!
What are your goals for the week?