Happy 85th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish creating/finding birthday gifts. I have one to paint this weekend then I’m set..
2. Do yoga for ten minutes a day, or more. I didn’t accomplish this… I was basically only home to sleep this week.
3. Get some of my projects sorted. I did get a lot of things accomplished. But there’s always more.
4. Have a successful engagement shoot. I sure did! Almost done editing already, too.
This week’s goals…..
1. Enjoy a day off. I haven’t had a full day off in a while, but it looks like I’ve got one coming up this weekend and I’m thrilled.
2. Get the gardens weeded. It’s definitely gonna be too hot the next couple of days, but I’m hoping next week we’ve got weather that allows for diggin in the dirt.
3. Paint somethin’. I haven’t been painting lately and I sure miss it. I have a project coming up this weekend that should cure that..
What are your goals for the week?