Happy 87th week of my wishes, folks! I skipped last week because I have bronchitis and I’ve been a big ol ball of not thinking or moving for the last week. I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get lesson two done for my herbalist studies. I DID!!! :):):):)
2. Get the gardens under control. I enlisted some help and I sure did..
3. Get some kayaking in. I did, before I got sick.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get lesson three started my herbalist studies. I am feeling super accomplished about getting lesson two done, and I wanna keep riding that excitement.
2. Get better. I got pretty annihilated by bronchitis the last week, and I’ve been doing everythingggg I can to get beyond it. I sure hope within the next week, I am hiking, kayaking, gardening, and being a pain in the ass again..
3. Do something special. I’ve been in a rut. Work, garden, work garden..
4. Get some herby stuff done. Harvest mullein, harvest plantain, make calendula salve, make plantain salve..