Happy 88th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get lesson three started my herbalist studies. I started it. Haven’t finishes.
2. Get better. I mostly did..
3. Do something special. I kayaked many miles and hiked a lot..
4. Get some herby stuff done. I did some herby things.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get lesson three at least halfway done in my herbalist studies. I am sure I can do it.
2. Get the garden weeded. I sure hope so..
3. Enjoy a celebration with friends. I’ve invited some friends over for an evening this weekend. And I’m so excited.