Happy 90th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Two weeks ago’s goals… I skipped last week cus I was too busy!
1. Get lesson three at least halfway done in my herbalist studies. I diiiiid.
2. Spend some time kayaking. I did not do this. Agh..
3. Create something new. I did! I picked up a new hobby… Woodburning.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish lesson three in my herbalist studies. I sure hope to, but if the weather’s nice… I probably wont.
2. Spend some time kayaking. I sure hope to!
3. Get some canning/pickling done. There is sooo much to do.
4. Get some serious work done on the farm – weeding, fall planting, etc. There is also sooo much to do for this one.