Happy 91st week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Two weeks ago’s goals… I skipped last week cus I was too busy!
1. Finish lesson three in my herbalist studies. I was right, I said last week if the weather was nice I probably wouldn’t. But I did make some progress. School in summer is really hard..
2. Spend some time kayaking. I did!!!! Have plans to go this weekend again!
3. Get some canning/pickling done. Did this too.
4. Get some serious work done on the farm – weeding, fall planting, etc. I got some fall crops planted, weeds pulled, things harvested.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish lesson three in my herbalist studies. I seriously hope to do so this week.
2. Spend some time with a darling friend of mine who is coming to visit, actually I have two darling friends in town this weekend. I am sure some adventures await!
3. Get some wedding done. There is always weeding.
4. Get creative. Theres gotta be somethin I can make.