Happy 92nd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish lesson three in my herbalist studies. I got so close. Not there yet. Twas a very busy week
2. Spend some time with a darling friend of mine who is coming to visit, actually I have two darling friends in town this weekend. I had a splendid time!
3. Get some weeding done. I did. And a TON of harvesting and canning. A lot, folks. A lot.
4. Get creative. Does canning count? I’m gonna say that it does.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish lesson three in my herbalist studies. Seriously, this week I really ought to. But the weather was nice and there were so many things to can last week.
2. Enjoy shooting my first wedding of the season. I haven’t had one yet this year, and there are six to go for the fall. Eek!
3. Make somethin’ cool that I can write about here. I am sure I can find something to create and write about.