Happy 93rd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish lesson three in my herbalist studies. Lol school in summer just isn’t gonna happen for me as quickly as I’d like.
2. Enjoy shooting my first wedding of the season. I diiiiid! It was a seriously fabulous time.
3. Make somethin’ cool that I can write about here. I didnt because I was too busy working and gardening and reading. But that’s cool. All good things.
This week’s goals…..
1. Take a night off. I’ve been tackling my life pretty aggressively lately, and next week is going to be pretty packed, but I’d like to schedule at least one night to do something quiet and relaxing.
2. Get all my photog affairs in order. I have a lot of paperwork, meetings, and weddings that need to be sorted!
3. Read. I’ve got a bad habit of unwinding at night with netflix and I’d like to spend more of that time reading the book I’ve been reading for far too long.