Happy 94th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Take a night off. I did take at least part of a day to do things I enjoy and work less.
2. Get all my photog affairs in order. I did my best!
3. Read. I got another good chunk of my book read.
This week’s goals…..
1. Have an excellent wedding photography day, and enjoy it, too. I usually get so caught up in schedules and what needs to be accomplished, that I can lose some of the enjoyment of it.
2. Get my set of wedding photos from the last wedding I shot out to my lovely lovely clients. I plan to get it all good to go when I am in my hotel room at this weekends wedding!
3. Make and can salsa. I brought home a car load of tomatoes from the farm today, I so need to get them preserved. And I already have 28 quarts of tomatoes canned for the year. Salsa time.