Happy 95th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Have an excellent wedding photography day, and enjoy it, too. I sure did.. It’s been such a busy week. I’ve hardly had time to make a meal.
2. Get my set of wedding photos from the last wedding I shot out to my lovely lovely clients. I did!
3. Make and can salsa. I didn’t.. I will someday soonish.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get caught up on editing. I have a couple thousand pictures to get through this weekend. I am housesitting and should be able to lock myself down and get it accomplished.
2. Spend some time outdoors. I am staying at a home with some beautiful places to explore, so I shall.
3. Get some rest. I’ve been running myself ragged. I’d like to make it a priority to allow myself to rest and recuperate.