Happy 96th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get caught up on editing. Pretty darn close to being done editing until… my next photoshoot on Monday haha.
2. Spend some time outdoors. I was housesitting and petsitting, and I did.
3. Get some rest. I finally spent some time just being a bum. It was nice.
This week’s goals…..
1. Enjoy a weekend off. I have the weekend off from most of my work/responsibilities, and I’m pretty darn excited about that. I have a little bit of photo editing and one meeting. That’s it! Hiking plans, and potentially even a nap planned.
2. Spend some time outdoors. I am reinstating this one. Hiiiiike.
3. Get caught up on housework. I’ve been a liiiiittle busy. Things are looking kinda rough around here.