Happy 97th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Enjoy a weekend off. I did, I did, I did. I hiked a couple of miles, I kayaked a few miles, I enjoyed.
2. Spend some time outdoors. I suuuuure did. See above.
3. Get caught up on housework. I did. It was an amazing weekend.
This week’s goals…..
1. Have a successful wedding shoot. I shoot a wedding this Saturday (which is why I have no time to blog, I work, I take pictures, I edit, I garden, I sleep). And I’m hoping the weather cooperates.
2. Get some work done on winterizing the gardens. Itsss that tiiiime.
3. Do a little homework. I’ve been neglecting school because I’ve been mega swamped. I’d like to at least spend an hour on my school work this week.