Happy 98th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Have a successful wedding shoot. I suuuuuuure did.
2. Get some work done on winterizing the gardens. We got quite a bit done.
3. Do a little homework. I didn’t at all.
This week’s goals…..
1. Have another successful wedding shoot. I have weddings to photograph the next two weekends, then I’m done for the season. They’re fun, fulfilling, but so exhausting. It’s hard to be charming all day.
2. Enjoy a night or two off. I’ve been so busy lately, I need a night to relax.
3. Go outside and enjoy. I need to get these bones out of doors!