Happy 99th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Have another successful wedding shoot. I did, despite rain. Just gotta get all the images edited.
2. Enjoy a night or two off. I really didn’t. I’m so swamped for the next two weeks. But then my photography and farming season is more or less over so I’ll be in hibernation mode for a few months. Only one job, plus school. I can handle that!
3. Go outside and enjoy. I haven’t been hiking in at least a month. I want to get to the forest asap!
This week’s goals…..
1. Have yet another successful wedding shoot. This coming Saturday is my last wedding shoot of the year. I’m hoping this one ends the season beautifully. I’ll be relieved to lighten my work load soon, too.
2. Have a great visit with my dear friend Carolyn. The wedding I work at this weekend is out of town, but in a town I used to live in, where one of my best friends still resides, so after work, I’m going to stay there so we can catch up and drink tea. And I’m thrilled.
3. Get to the woods. I need the trees.