Happy 100th week of my wishes, folks! 100! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Have yet another successful wedding shoot. I did. Last wedding of the season is complete. Just photos to edit.
2. Have a great visit with my dear friend Carolyn. We did, we did, we did. We stayed up late talking and took a walk around her property in the morning.
3. Get to the woods. I took a wonderfully long walk with some friends on Sunday, then enjoyed a great meal together. A good close to my busy working season.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish editing the last wedding I photographed. I sure hope to get through it this week.
2. Enjoy some time outdoors. I so hope to get to the woods.
3. Have a successful engagement shoot. I have a fun one planned for this weekend! Including canoeing and a bonfire 🙂