Happy 101st week of my wishes, folks! 100! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish editing the last wedding I photographed. I did! Last wedding of the season is complete!
2. Enjoy some time outdoors. I got two hikes and some gardening in!!
3. Have a successful engagement shoot. I did! It was a blast! I’ll share some photos soon! 🙂
This week’s goals…..
1. Enjoy a lovely trip for my 5 year vegan anniversary!!!!!!! Five yearrrrs! Hoorah!
2. Make yoga a part of my daily routine. I’m working significantly fewer hours in a day, and can devote much more time to self care.
3. Cook something delicious. I have time to make well planned meals again instead of quickly cooking up rice and veggies.