Happy 102nd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Enjoy a lovely trip for my 5 year vegan anniversary!!!!!!! I diiiiiid. I’ll share pictures!
2. Make yoga a part of my daily routine. I’ve been doing pretty well with workouts and yoga.
3. Cook something delicious. I can’t think of anything I made out of the ordinary.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get in a good hike! Supposing it doesn’t stay cold and rainy.
2. Get all my squash processed. I’ve got a big ol pile of squash that needs chopping and freezing. I figure I’ll be more apt to use it if it’s ready to cook later on down the road.
3. Get the garden officially cleaned out and plant garlic. I haaave to do so this weekend.