Happy 103rd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get in a good hike! I did! For a photoshoot and for enjoyment.
2. Get all my squash processed. I did, and it was a big deal. Took 2 hours+.
3. Get the garden officially cleaned out and plant garlic. I need to borrow a bigger tiller than mine in order to do so.
This week’s goals…..
1. Spend some time reading. As the seasons move into hibernation mode, I can finally make some more time to read.
2. Enjoy some time to create something. As always, I have too many projects to do, and I want to get some accomplished. One painting in particular.
3. Get the garden officially cleaned out and plant garlic. I think I can do so this week.