Happy 104th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Spend some time reading. I did, not much, but I did.
2. Enjoy some time to create something. I did some serious pyrography.
3. Get the garden officially cleaned out and plant garlic. I diiiiiiiid.
This week’s goals…..
1. Go for the last kayaking adventure of the season. I do believe that on Sunday, I’ll be taking my boat on the water for the last time before it’s far too cold.
2. Do some embroidery. I have a lot of stitching to do!
3. If the website comes back up, finish Lesson 4 in my herbology studies. I got stuck on lesson 3 for quite a while, I’d like to pick the pace up again. The website is down right now, though.