Happy 105th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Go for the last kayaking adventure of the season. I diiiiiiiid. It was 13 miles and amazing..
2. Do some embroidery. I have been! And have many more stenciled to complete.
3. If the website comes back up, finish Lesson 4 in my herbology studies. IIIIIII…. didnt even start.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get 30 miles of biking in. I’ve been biking 10 miles on our exercise bike 3-4 nights a week, and it’s been great!
2. Get some paintings done/started/close to finished. I have 3 to do in the next month and a half!
3. Get some embroideries done. I also have many of these to complete.