Happy 106th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get 30 miles of biking in. I diiiiiiiid!
2. Get some paintings done/started/close to finished. I have been working on one of the three I need to finish in the next month. That feels like progress
3. Get some embroideries done. I…. didnt.
This week’s goals…..
1. Paint. I’d like to finish at least one painting this week.
2. Go hiking. I got some new winter boots, and I’d like to give them a test.
3. Bike another 30 miles. I’ve been doing super well with this, I’d like to keep it going!