Happy 107th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Paint. I made progress one on, and after this post, I plan to finish one tonight.
2. Go hiking. I did, with two of my girlfriends and my favorite dog.
3. Bike another 30 miles. I did, and I’m so proud!
This week’s goals…..
1. Paint. I still have so much to paint! I really need to make myself just sit down for hours and do it.
2. Get some homework done. I’ve been slacking and easily distracted.
3. Bike another 30 miles. I think I can do this again this week.