Happy 108th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Paint. I did do some painting. But I’m home all weekend this weekend, so I’ll be able to sit down and spend some time doing it.
2. Get some homework done. I didn’t but we just got a new website for the program, so I was holding off this week for the start of that.
3. Bike another 30 miles. I did 20, but I did do some lifting this week in it’s place.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get through the weekend. I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday. Eeeeeeek!
2. Get some homework done. I’m reinstating this. Maybe I can do it this weekend since I will be stuck around home.
3. Do some embroidery. I’ve been on such a roll with this!