Happy 110th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish the two paintings I have in progress. I finished one, and got super close to finishing the other.
2. Get a hike in. I didn’t. It got reallll crappy out. There was no way I was going hiking in an ice storm.
3. Do homework. I did!
This week’s goals…..
1. Keep up with my biking habit. With the exception of the two weeks of my wisdom teeth surgery healing, I’ve been doing so well this fall/winter with biking on my exercise bike. I’ve been averaging 30-40 miles a week. Which is great since I am not super active while at work.
2. Celebrate the new year. I am ready to lay 2016 to rest (aren’t we all?), and ready for 2017 to begin. I’m ready for a fresh new calendar and new goals and new memories.
3. Finish Lesson 4 in my Herbology studies. I think I can make time for this.