Happy 112th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish my current painting. I didn’t. Whomp whompppp…
2. Commit to a daily yoga practice. I did accomplish this!
3. Finish Lesson 4 in my Herbology studies. I worked on it and didn’t finish. I’m super stuck in this lesson because it’s a huge variety of material and therefore hard for me to focus on the homework.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get the seed orders organized. I took inventory of the seeds for the farm, now it’s time to start planning the next gardens. Mostly because it’s damn cold and I need to daydream about better weather.
2. Keep up with my daily yoga practice. I’m still committing to it being a daily must-do.
3. Buckle down and FINISH lesson 4 in school. Like, not allowed to do anything else for three hours, serious business.