Happy 113th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get the seed orders organized. I think I’ve figured out what I want to plant this year! Just gotta get a second opinion with my gardening pal and we’re off!
2. Keep up with my daily yoga practice. I have been!
3. Buckle down and FINISH lesson 4 in school. Lol… I did make a big dent and I’m super close to finishing. It’s just SO HARD to motivate myself to do online school that has no due dates haha.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get outside. It’s going to be significantly warmer here this weekend than it has been lately… and I think I HAVE to go hiking, right?
2. Have a successful photoshoot. I’m doing some product photography for a local business on Sunday, and I’m hoping things come out as I envision them.
3. Finish lesson 4 for school. I think I’ll build it into my Friday or Saturday schedule.