Happy 114th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get outside. I took a three hour hike on Saturday, which I very much needed after beginning to recover from a virus. I also had a photoshoot outdoors on Sunday
2. Have a successful photoshoot. I did! I took photos of the creations my friend Maria makes… You can check them out here.
3. Finish lesson 4 for school. I got super close, finally. One part of it is a week long self treatment on specific herbs to record how they affect you, and I need to get said herbs to be able to complete the lesson. Finally. For some reason I’ve been SO stuck on that lesson. It feels good to be getting beyond it.
This week’s goals…..
1. Make something new. I’m thinking either a new drawing, embroidery, or recipe. Just to create and get that energy moving again.
2. Get stuff organized for taxes. I’m dreading getting things sorted. It’s hard stuff to figure out when you have a small business and a day job. I think I’ve got most of what I need printed or filed away, but I’d like to get it all together.
3. Finish lesson 4 for school. I think maybe I can FINALLY do so. Then I’ll celebrate by starting Lesson 5 haha!