Happy 115th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Make something new. I stenciled 8 new embroideries and started stitchin’ on one!.
2. Get stuff organized for taxes. I have all the necessary paperwork ready to go. Now to begin….
3. Finish lesson 4 for school. I need to get a couple of herbs before I can finish. I thought I could make do with what I had, but I can’t. I have begun Lesson 5 though 🙂
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish an embroidery. I’m thinking I’ll be able to this weekend.. I must house sit and I plan on doing some relaxing, so I should be able to stitch.
2. Post a new recipe. I’ve all but abandoned posting recipes here, which is kinda why I started this blog anyway. I have one recipe prepped, just need to write it up and pick images.
3. Get outside. I think the temp should be pretty warm this weekend – my phone said Saturday should be 33. I can handle that!