Happy 117th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week, I wrote my goals, hit post…. And it didn’t actually publish! Agh. Here they are, plus this week’s!
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish an embroidery. I did, and I started a new one.
2. Go outsiiiiide. I did! My car got trashed with mud from myself and my hiking buddy/dog.
3. Find some quiet. I sure did. I took time for myself to enjoy some relaxation
This week’s goals…..
1. Paint or draw. I haven’t done either in toooo long.
2. Spend at least two hours on homework. I’m way behind where I planned to be.
3. Read. I should sit down and pour a cup of tea and just get lost in a book.