Happy 118th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Paint or draw. I did a little bit of both! Nothing significant, but I got my supplies out and worked with them a bit and that’s what counts.
2. Spend at least two hours on homework. I did! I finished the lesson that I’ve been stuck on for a long time.
3. Read. I didn’t read what I intended to read.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get a good chunk of my next lesson done for school. I think I can really get into this one, and hopefully not drag it out as long as the last.
2. Create something new. An embroidery, a recipe, a painting… Something.
3. Get outside. It’s looking like some niiiiice weather this weekend!!