Happy 119th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get a good chunk of my next lesson done for school. Ugh, I got some done… But sitting down and doing homework has been real hard lately.
2. Create something new. I did get a good ways into a new embroidery.
3. Get outside. I definitely did this! It was great! We got the raspberry patch on the farm under control for when spring officially arrives.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get a good chunk of my next lesson done for school. I am reinstating this one.
2. Get one of my design projects done. I have a lil side gig small design project to do, and I’d really like to get it completed this week.
3. Have a quiet weekend. I’ve been really busy lately, I’d like to take the weekend to just be quiet and hang around home and get caught up here.