Happy 120th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Get a good chunk of my next lesson done for school. I did some. Not much.
2. Get one of my design projects done. I didn’t.
3. Have a quiet weekend. I did accomplish this!
This week’s goals…..
1. Do some homework. Ten minutes, 3 hours, I don’t care. Progress is progress.
2. Create something. I have many half completed creations to finish..
3. Get outside. It looks like we might have a day or two that’s warm-ish this weekend. Time to hike.