Happy 121st week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Do some homework. I made progress on recording a bunch of notes in my notebook. And I feel really great about that!
2. Create something. I did some embroidery and got real close to finishing one of my bigger stitching projects..
3. Get outside. I totally did. Just today I took the neighbors dog for a hike.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish an embroidery projects. I have an hour or so to go on this one, I need to just plop down with an episode of Grace and Frankie or somethin, and get it done.
2. Enjoy girls night. I have a girls night sleepover planned with two of my gals and their two lady dogs. Sounds about perfect.
3. Do yoga everyday. I’m in a real good yoga groove and wanna keep rollin’ with it.
4. Spend some time farm planning. We’re growing a lot on the farm – the other half of it has been doing a great job with selling beautiful laying hens to local folks (hey, I may not eat eggs myself, but for those that do, these are fewer eggs coming from chickens who are abused). I’ve sold CSA spots for my veggies this year. Annnnnd, we’ve started teaching classes!
Happy hump day, friends!