Happy 122nd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish an embroidery project. I didn’t, but it’s actually in my plans for this evening..
2. Enjoy girls night. It got rescheduled. But I’m sure I would’ve enjoyed it if it’d happened haha
3. Do yoga everyday. Still rockin’ my yoga groove.
4. Spend some time farm planning. I have been. We’re working on getting everything laid out for the year, and I’m so damn excited!
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish an embroidery project. I am reinstating this one!
2. Have a successful class on Saturday. The gals in the farm collective and I have a class to teach in our local community on Saturday. Here’s to hoping it goes well!
3. Read. I’ve not been taking much time to read lately and I’ve got so many good books on my shelf.
Happy Wednesday, friends!