Happy 123rd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish an embroidery project. Ugh, I didn’t!
2. Have a successful class on Saturday. It went super well. So well we’re doing it again this Saturday!
3. Read. I did read! I’m reading I Am An Emotional Creature, a collection by Eve Ensler.
This week’s goals…..
1. Keep up with yoga. I am still on a streak!
2. Get some homework done. Doesn’t matter how much, just progress forward!
3. Reorganize my home office. I’ve not been spending much time working at my desk because I haven’t been, idk, feeling the space. It’s been disorganized and there’s just so much stuff in there that I don’t want to work when I’m in there, I want to organize.
Happy Wednesday, friends!