Happy 124th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Keep up with yoga. I sure did! I am still on a streak! Doing Yoga With Adriene’s 30 Day Revolution. It’s kicking my butt. Super hard, but feels super great to accomplish every day.
2. Get some homework done. I have been. I did a couple hours worth this week!
3. Reorganize my home office. I diiiidn’ttttt. But I still should.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish the darn embroidery project I’ve been dragging out for too long. I haven’t finished because I haven’t been sitting around much… But it’s so close to done.
2. Get three quarters of the way through the lesson I’m currently on for Herbology school. I think this is reasonable.
3. Host Easter with the family. I am pretty sure there will be a minimum of 25 people in my house on Sunday. That’s too many people.
Happy Wednesday, friends!