Happy 126th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Do some homework. I did some. Never as much as I’d like to, but some.
2. Play outside. I spent almost all of Saturday and Sunday outside. Including a 4.5 hour kayak trip..
3. Make something new. I dreamt up a new painting in my head! That’s progress.
This week’s goals…..
1. Enjoy some weekend traveling. I have two places to travel to this weekend, and I’m excited to go see somewhere new.
2. Keep up with yoga. I’ve been on such a good streak and it feels great, even on days where I don’t realllllly want to get on my mat.
3. Read something. I’ve been doing a terrible job of reading this last year… I’ve almost finished an Eve Ensler book this week though.
Happy Wednesday, friends!