Happy 127th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Enjoy some weekend traveling. I did! Oh my gosh, I went to the coolest place. I’ll share pictures tomorrow, perhaps.
2. Keep up with yoga. I feel off track for the last few days, but have been aware of posture in my daily routines.
3. Read something. I did a little reading on my vacation!
This week’s goals…..
1. Enjoy a camping trip. I’m going camping at a state park this Saturday night and I’m sooooo excited.
2. Weed the garden. I have some thistles trying to take over already. Better get ahead of them.
3. Attack my to do list. Nuff said.
Happy Wednesday, friends!