Happy 128th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Enjoy a camping trip. I did! There were only five other people in the whole park other than my friends and I, so it was a good way to reset.
2. Weed the garden. I did! I think all of the gardens are in order!
3. Attack my to do list. I got lots done!
This week’s goals…..
1. Have a somewhat quiet weekend. I’ve travelled the last two weekends and am ready for a more relaxing weekend.
2. Start and finish creating my nieces bday gift. She has requested a Princess Poppy dress… Which I have put off till now.
3. Maybe take a lil time to paint. I miss it.
Happy Wednesday, friends!