Happy 129th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Have a somewhat quiet weekend. I did have a quieter weekend than I had been having of late. And it was real nice..
2. Start and finish creating my nieces bday gift. I somehow pulled it off. Not my best sewing project ever, but it’s done and it fit. It was a Princess Poppy dress.
3. Maybe take a lil time to paint. Ohhhh but I didn’t.
This week’s goals…..
1. Weed the garden. We’ve recently had sun then rain then sun then rain and boy do the weeds love it. I have a bunch of tiny weeds popping up among my tiny carrots and beets and it’s going to be hard to sift through.
2. Learn how to quilt. I have plans to go to my granny’s this Sunday to have her teach me how to quilt!!!
3. Create something new. I am thinking maybe it’s time for some new recipes. Or maybe I should bust out the paints again….
Happy Wednesday, friends!